Can I buy from your physical stores?
- Yes definitely you can come to our stores during our opening times.
How do I buy from theboxshop.co.za?
- Browse our extensive range of products.
- Select the product/size and type and click the "Buy this item" button
- Once you have finalised your selection you can ‘View your Cart’ (top right next to 'Search')
- Make sure your order is 100%, you can increase quantity here and then click 'Proceed to checkout'
- Fill in your personal contact and delivery details.
- Click 'Continue to next step'
- Select your shipping method and your payment option: You can make Instant EFT payments, Debit Card, Credit Card, Cheque Card, Mobicred, Bitcoin via PayFast.
- Click ‘Complete my purchase” and follow the appropriate payment prompts.
- Your order will be hand delivered via our courier company to your door or to your nearest Post-Net
- We currently offer free delivery in Gauteng for orders over R1000 For very remote areas not serviced by our normal courier we will have to deliver via Post-Net.
What shipping methods do you use?
- We ship through Fastway or Aramex they are (our courier service partner)
- We also use the Postnet
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- It takes a minimum of 2 to 3 days for your order to reach you after you have made full payment
How do i track my order?
- When your order is shipped out we will send you an email and sms with your tracking number. All you have to do is log onto our shipping partners website and type in your tracking number to see where and how far it is. You can also call us or email us so we can help you.
The item I ordered is out of stock. What now?
- No problem. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service agent will check for availability with our suppliers and we will get to you by COB.